07 September 2009 - Unknown
Weather unknown. I forgot to look at the city hall weather forecast on my way home. Haha.
Working day 3 : Runner cum Dish up.
Did a bit of pantry before my break at 4pm. But after my break, it's all at the kitchen. Kitchen is simply a dangerous area. Dumb me got scalded just because I touch the baked plate by accident. I guess I'll have a scar on my left thumb when the blister breaks. =(
Caution: Always be very careful in handling the stupid hot plates.
There's so much to learn in dish up. Like what leaf or spice to add to different pastas. What utensils are suppose to go along with which pasta. How are we going to make our food presentable etc etc. I guess I'm going to have limited memory spaces for them. But I guess by doing them so often, I'm going to remember them all.
Yawns. I shall be off to bed. There's still 4 hours work tomorrow. I shall continue tomorrow. (:
Tag reply to Nick:
2 hours break time is not paid. Working hours only 9. so 9x5 = 45.
No comments:
Post a Comment